Online Application Page Information
You will need this information:
- A description of your legal problem
- Who the dispute is with
- The total gross income for your household for the month.
- You must include the income for everyone living with you.
- Any hearing dates or deadlines in your case
Submitting this request for service does not mean that we will be able to assist or represent you.
- You are responsible for any hearing dates or deadlines
- If you have a hearing or deadline within the next three days, call us at 1-866-277-5733.
- After receiving your request for service, we will determine if:
- Your problem is the type of case that we handle
- You are financially eligible for services
- There is no conflict of interest
- If we cannot assist you, we will let you know why.
- We may contact you to get more information before we decide what help we can give you.
- If you have not heard back from us within three business days, please give us a call at 1-866-277-5733.
Your computer use could be monitored.
If your legal problem involves:
- Someone living with you or
- Someone with access to your computer
You should either:
- Call us at 1-866-277-5733 or
- Use a computer at another place such as your local library
Wherever you request our services, it would be a good idea to close the internet browser when you are finished.