Things to know during the COVID-19 pandemic
At AppalReD Legal Aid we are committed to providing free legal services to the low-income and vulnerable in eastern and south central Kentucky. We have created this page where we will continue to update with "Things to know during the COVID-19 pandemic". If you need to apply for our services, please do so by telephone (1-866-277-5733) or online.
- Things to know about your rights as a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIM during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Sources of HELP to know about during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Things to know about UTILITY service during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Top 5 things to know about your rights as a TENANT during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Questions and Some Answers About Gov. Beshear’s Suspension of EVICTIONS in Kentucky
- Education Questions & Answers for Parents of Children with Disabilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- SNAP (formerly known as Food Stamps) & COVID-19 Temporary Changes in SNAP Benefits
- The Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program FAQ's
- NOTE REGARDING FEDERAL STIMULUS PAYMENTS: The IRS may send a 2020 stimulus payment as a pre-loaded debit card. If the stimulus payment is paid by debit card, the envelope may show the name “Money Network Cardholder Services” and not the IRS.
Fore more information about COVID-19 in Kentucky please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19